Stained Glass Windows
These beautiful stained glass windows were rescued from a closed church in Pennsylvania. (slide show on right.) In preparing for our new parish church, we were able to obtain eleven windows from a parish in Philadelphia that was being closed due to a consolidation of local parishes. The windows were crafted in 1889 by the F.X. Zettler Studio in Munich, Germany, and installed in the newly dedicated Our Lady of the Rosary parish in West Philadelphia. There are ten windows (136 x 58) each representing one of the five Sorrowful Mysteries and the five Glorious Mysteries of the Rosary. There is also one large rose window (140 in diameter), which is the main window of the church’s front facade. These windows are beautiful masterpieces of art and faith.
The St. Ambrose Knights of Columbus gave a special gift towards the main rose window in remembrance of the Knights and their families of our parish, both living and deceased.