During this difficult time, we are honored to help with the planning of your loved one's funeral.
Our Church, priests, and office staff are ready to assist you in any way possible. In addition, St. Ambrose is very blessed to have a Bereavement Group which provides assistance to families experiencing the loss of a family member. This can include visitation and attendance at the wake and Funeral Mass. Your loved one will also be remembered at the annual Memorial Mass every November.
Please review the Funeral Mass documents (left side of this page). If you are planning a luncheon following the funeral, you may request use of the Parish Hall:
- Parish Hall space depends on availability
- $500 suggested donation
- When Parish Hall space availability has been confirmed by the Parish Office, Nicki Coss, Bereavement Group Coordinator, will contact you.
- Purchase and delivery of food is the resposibility of the family.
- You may use the caterer of your choice, or,
- The parish can suggest caterers.
- Bereavement Group assistance depends on members' availability at the time of the scheduled luncheon
- Typically, the Bereavement Group's help includes setting tables, serving food and cleaning up.